Questions › .what to do next ?

.what to do next ?

 japandamage on Jul 4, 2019
my complaint to kerala water authority ID 2335090 "damage to my compound wall" dated 12/17 may 2019 has no action taken yet .how can I proceed to consumer court ?
Answers Government Organizations

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (2 minutes ago)
    Hdfc Bank
    unauthorized charge on my credit card
    (11 minutes ago)
    Makemytrip India
    terrible service
    (52 minutes ago)
    Olymp Trade
    no money credited in my card
    (4 hours 17 minutes ago)
    Ariss Infotech Hydrabad
    salary not provided
    (4 hours 25 minutes ago)
    Textron It Services
    blackmailing to pay money