Questions › unauthorised constructions

unauthorised constructions

 chutku1 on Aug 27, 2017
how can i complaint for a illigal constructions in rohini delhi
Answers Municipal Corporation


you can call to the police or call to the MCD of that area.

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (50 minutes ago)
    Karnataka State Open University final year marks card 2016
    (5 hours 10 minutes ago)
    did not receive the order
    (5 hours 40 minutes ago)
    Rapid Jobs
    data entry job agreement problem
    (5 hours 44 minutes ago)
    Rapid Jobs
    fraud about rapid jobs
    (6 hours 8 minutes ago) review best fraud site detailed review