Questions › transfer of flat through gift

transfer of flat through gift

 vk52 on May 18, 2011
my wife and my real sister were the joint owners of a 1 bhk flat in khar (w) area measuring 520 sq ft (built up). last week my sister has gifted her 50% portion of the flat to me (real brother) and executed a gift deed which has been registered after paying stamp duty. now, i want to get her shares transfered in my name in society's records. my question is - do i need to pay any 'transfer charges' to the society for doing this. i have heard that transfer by way of gift to family members does not attract transfer charges. kindly reply my querry. thanks
Answers Society & Culture

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (5 minutes ago)
    Rs It Services
    data entry
    (6 minutes ago)
    aeps payout from wallet
    (8 minutes ago)
    Rao And Khan Motors Private Limited
    cbz xtreme ap36 ad 6553
    (22 minutes ago)
    Travel Triangle
    booking id : 6157030
    (31 minutes ago)
    Indigo Airlines
    fake interview