Show menu
Ask a Question FAQ Sign in

Questions › scholarship


 manojtyagi on Sep 27, 2010
how i can get my scholarship from my college. i have my name in college list . but college and samaj kalyan vibhag is not giving the money , i need money.
Answers Institutes

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (16 minutes ago)
    Haven't Received Refund
    (55 minutes ago)
    Chandigarh University
    refund fees
    (1 hours 24 minutes ago)
    Harassing me by not refunding my money in my 'Money Back Plan
    (1 hours 24 minutes ago)
    Regarding fraud
    (1 hours 56 minutes ago)
    Not delivered redmi 8 pro and taken money