Questions › Rename Pan Card

Rename Pan Card

 vn.kadam on May 27, 2010
Recently I got married and my whole name has been changed after marriage. Now I need something as a Photo ID on my New name. So I wanna change my name on PAN CARD. so how can I do this? From where should I get the information? it is very urgent for me becos my company is not ready to give my salary cheque on my old name. pls suggest.
Answers Business & Finances


you should apply for name change in gazette of your state. Thats one time and best solution.
I should change my name UMESHA A (my hold user name UMESHA ) pan number ADJPU6905C

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (18 minutes ago)
    stop all call for online dating
    (25 minutes ago)
    Ofss Bihar
    ofss support team call kar verification refund process ke naam par bank account se amount deducted kar liya
    (35 minutes ago)
    ICICI Bank
    icici bank sms received from ad icicibank and tm icicibank
    (38 minutes ago)
    Arch Global Solutions
    fraudulent issue with arch global solutions (mahima 08886390701/ 9642233463)
    (41 minutes ago)
    Sri Krishna Sweets
    janmashtami special box