Show menu
Ask a Question FAQ Sign in

Questions › Remove My Old Post from the Website.

Remove My Old Post from the Website.

 Sourav Malhotra on Apr 12, 2014
Dear Sir Someone put my false report in your website before 4-5years and i had clear it also.. and Still today when someone put my mobile number on the Google , my Complaint come out and people can see it.. Please tell me how to remove complaint against me.. My Mobile no is [protected]... DR C.P.Sharma
Answers Doctors

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (2 minutes ago)
    Top Office Pros Business Services
    bpo company with very poor management no salary will show you exit without notice
    (10 minutes ago)
    Poor or No Network Connection in my house premises
    (32 minutes ago)
    Ticket No:5957279576 about the short supply
    (57 minutes ago)
    Panvel Municipal Corporation
    Encroachment of footpath
    (1 hours 0 minutes ago)
    Asus India
    rog phone-2 kaaigf006030ecn