Questions › Problem of cooperative housing society

Problem of cooperative housing society

 Naresh Ghoda on Jul 24, 2015
Sir At present i am a member of dalal apartment co. Operative society situated at dhumketu marg, paldi, ahmedabad 380007. The socety is constructed befor yr. 1980. And registered in the year 1980. Thus the society is more than 35 years old. At presentr. C. C. Work has weakend and demage so much that it may create problem of injury to any residing member. Now the society is going a head for re development of the society and all member's are agree for the redevelopment of the society. Our one member has died before about3 years but out of her 4 succesor (Varas) no body is applying for changing the name as member in place of her mother. At present her son is staying in this flat and their 2 daughters are staying in mumbai and 1 at ahmedabad. The names and addresses of 4 daughter's are not known to sciety. Now due to this problem it is not possible to get consent for this flat. What actionsare required in this matter? Please guide Naresh ghoda
Answers Society & Culture

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (6 minutes ago)
    not removing their device and generating unnecessary bill
    (7 minutes ago)
    fraud company
    (12 minutes ago)
    Amiable Value Bpo
    fraud in regard offering medical insurance offline u. s : data entry project to business associate.
    (36 minutes ago)
    Club Factory
    slow delivery from courier
    (36 minutes ago)
    Return of Goods