Questions › pls help me

pls help me

 Neena Vasudev on Apr 10, 2011
Respected sir My self Neena actually my husband will drink daily & he is very roud always with us .He only think about himself not for us .always use miss words & he is having nagative thinking also .Now my both son is also talking like that only .I don't want to stay with him what should i do pls tell me & i lost my job also really always he will fight with me & he is very careless person also.
Answers Family & Relationships

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (2 minutes ago)
    Ecom Express
    received a package that I didn't ordered
    (9 minutes ago)
    Ecom Express
    pickup rescheduled from titwala
    (10 minutes ago)
    Axis Bank
    fastag not received
    (12 minutes ago)
    Hathway Cable & Datacom
    poor internet service and deliberate ignorance of the technicians
    (14 minutes ago)
    Municipal Corporation Of Chennai
    iyyappanthangal-oil mill road