deepam_panicker on May 30, 2011
dear sir/madom, i have applied for transforing my pf account's amount from my previous companies to my company.before 10 months what can i do for the present status of my aplication and present balance amount in my account?please give the answer. name.anish panicker tv pf num.15544/18062 my company. alkem laboratories ltd senapathi bapath marg lower parel mumai thanking you anish panicker
Answers Employees


Dear Sir
I am Rajesh Kumar Jha my PF account no. is HR/27548/0440.I had submitted PF form with all documents since 30.08.10.but my form has been lost by PF office so I had been submitted form second time since 15.04.11.kindly give me status of PF.

Rajesh Kr. Jha
You can get your PF claim status from the following website

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (1 hours 36 minutes ago)
    Misleading to the recruiters while selling its Services
    (1 hours 44 minutes ago)
    Vyom Info Services
    vyom info services - a fraud company
    (2 hours 0 minutes ago)
    Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure
    pan card request submitted but no record found
    (2 hours 10 minutes ago)
    Dfx Enterprise
    dfx enterprise form filling fraud job and threatening call
    (2 hours 43 minutes ago)
    HDFC Bank
    Cash back of 6000 still not received as of june 2020.