Questions › Parimal Devnath

Parimal Devnath

 Parimal Devnath on Jun 20, 2018
I have paid some initial money to a private IT firm towards cost of building a software. As per agreement, the same is not done. How can I recover the money? Please help.
Answers Computer Software

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (0 minutes ago)
    Transtech Type Data Management
    fraud company looting 3600 from people
    (2 minutes ago)
    Transtech Type Data Management
    transtech type data management
    (2 minutes ago)
    Still no sign of benetton bag
    (43 minutes ago)
    Hinduja Leyland Finance
    Please provide my two wheeler bike loan clearance certificate
    (47 minutes ago)
    Kirloskar Ac Generator
    inadequate service