Questions › PAN card issue

PAN card issue

 dabfizz on Feb 25, 2018
Same pan card number is issued to another person. we both have same name , same fathers name & same dob , i came to know it through message from Income Tax office. So please advise me,how to rectify my pan card number. inbox me your suggestion through mail, my ID is (sharma.[protected]
Answers Tax Services

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (1 hours 34 minutes ago)
    Hero Motocorp
    self problem and over vibration and low pickup
    (2 hours 15 minutes ago)
    Vivo Mobile India
    don't use vivo mobiles
    (2 hours 21 minutes ago)
    Aatharv4U Infra And Agro Limited
    Scam & fraud company (Cheques getting bounced)
    (2 hours 29 minutes ago)
    fraud by
    (2 hours 33 minutes ago)
    Hdfc Bank
    fastag application