Questions › Pan Card Club ( Holiday Scheme)

Pan Card Club ( Holiday Scheme)

 ketan shah on May 18, 2010
My Units have Matured and the company is not sending me the money, Instead they are not sending me the money, what to do, how do i get the chargs or make a cliam against for delayed payment .I have not recived my money on matuirty, I have not used a single holiday on my pan cards club units.why they are so erratic for not sending me the dues.
Answers Clubs, Bars, Restaurants


Please submit your holiday certificate to neared pan club office .and fill up maturity form and attach xerox copy of your pan card(income tax) .after that u will receive your maturity cheque .after 15 working days . that u have to collect from PANCARD office .

SAme procedure will follow by pancard members.m also one of them .
Mr. Shah, Pancard club is a very reliable company. Cheating word or cheating action does exist in the dictionary of Pancard club. If you have not yet received your matured funds. please provide your folio no. for us to investigate why the delay. You will get all the help you need. We want good Clients like you to stay with us, coz you have trusted us and we want to build that confidence in you. We want the club to prosper too, accordingly. Take care . John {[protected]}
Hello Mr. Shah.. Pancard Club is trustworthy company for the investments. If you have been facing the issues regarding the returns.try to contact the authorized agent of Pancard Club. I have got my returns at the right time, so I hope you would also get your returns within the time unless there is any problem or documentation formalities remaining!

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (6 minutes ago) / Marble E-Retail
    Received wrong product and can't able to return items
    (7 minutes ago)
    HDFC Bank
    For mirevenue hold through gefu-- hold of my sb account balance
    (9 minutes ago)
    Did not receive cashback
    (19 minutes ago)
    ICICI Bank
    Not willing to resolve the wrong transaction
    (20 minutes ago)
    Aptech Solution
    aptech solution demanding payment by taking support of agreement