Questions › Need Permissin

Need Permissin

 Mohit_Arya on Jan 17, 2019
Sir, I want to rebuild my house In jeewan park, pankha road, uttam nagar our house measurement total is 35 gaj (29 sqr mtr). But we have no idea how to submit request in municipal corporation for construction or its legal. Please Help me.
Answers Municipal Corporation

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (30 minutes ago)
    Refund my subscription
    (31 minutes ago)
    Unexpected account closure
    (43 minutes ago)
    Olymp Trade
    Don't allow traders to work with very small capital
    (49 minutes ago)
    Secugen biometric renual complaine
    (58 minutes ago)
    Axis Bank
    Request for Deactivation of my one assist service