Show menu
Ask a Question FAQ Sign in

Questions › money refund

money refund

 sandysaini on Feb 4, 2017
i,am the acount holder of BOB. I was 1000 withdrall the money from SBI atm mansarover,jaipur but transition is failet and the fund is detected from my acount on[protected].i have submit the consumer complain on[protected], but there is no reply of my please give me information on about this matter. please contact under sign. sandeep kumar saini email=[protected][protected]
Answers Banks


Let the both the banks know about the issue and get the complaint numbers from both of the banks. ask for time line and if they didn't done by the time log a complaint in the same portal.

For my friend same thing happened with ICICI and Indian bank and they returned it after 10 months.

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (47 minutes ago)
    Haven't Received Refund
    (1 hours 26 minutes ago)
    Chandigarh University
    refund fees
    (1 hours 55 minutes ago)
    Harassing me by not refunding my money in my 'Money Back Plan
    (1 hours 55 minutes ago)
    Regarding fraud
    (2 hours 27 minutes ago)
    Not delivered redmi 8 pro and taken money