Questions › Gas connection transfer to his son

Gas connection transfer to his son

 govind jha on Nov 24, 2012
Please tell us about the procedure how to transfer my father gas connection to his son. I am a Indane gas customer. My father age about 70 year old. how to transfer my gas connection to my son.
Answers Products & Services


get prepared your gas name transfer file from your local court.
also an affidavit of NOC from your father.
submit your docs with copies of your ID proof and ration card.

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (45 minutes ago)
    Elegant Europia
    online form filling work elegant europia
    (45 minutes ago)
    Nexon Enterprise
    fraud captcha entering job
    (1 hours 4 minutes ago)
    Vodafone India
    net slow
    (1 hours 37 minutes ago)
    Hdfc Bank
    hdfc bank regalia card issue
    (1 hours 41 minutes ago)
    Cafe Coffee Day
    pure arabica capsules subscription order placed dated 13-8-2019