Questions › Father name spelling correction

Father name spelling correction

 [email protected] on Jul 17, 2019
Dear Sir, My name is Harjeet Singh S/O Gurdatta Singh but my 10th certificate Mantioned Father name spelling is wrong. I m passed 10th exam from up board allahbad in 2000 (Private). But in Marksheet name is mentioned "Gurudatta Singh" I want correct or replace it with this name "Gurdatta Singh" Following Details are below: Passing Year: 2000 Exam: 10th (U.P. Board Allahbad) Date of Birth: 21/12/1983 Father's Name : Shri Gurdatta Singh Roll No. :1976258 Certificate Number : 1203147 Certificate Date : 29/06/2000 Kindly give valuable suggestion asap. Thanks Harjeet Singh Email : [protected] Mob :[protected]
Answers Education

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (1 minutes ago)
    offer letter delay more than 30 days
    (1 minutes ago)
    not paying scam
    (3 minutes ago)
    no one is responding (game zone error)
    (4 minutes ago)
    Refund not done
    (31 minutes ago)
    mismatch name given in pf transfer doc to pf orgarnisation