Questions › Farm land properties

Farm land properties

 jchirayath on May 30, 2010
Sir /Madom, I would like you to ask some guideline for regarding my farm land properties. From old generation (Grandfather Property) got rice farm land to my father and now I got this land (48 cent farm land mentioning in Govt. stamp paper document) Two sides have higher position 'cocunut trees' (L shape) My farm land is in lower position. Every year upper land property team gets sand or soil from my land. And increasing their land property, last month I bring village survey team and take measurement of my land now it’s only 42 cents. So I request the village survey team, at least consider the location of stamp paper document mentioned 48 cents. So they told me, give one application to district survey team. Now my question is …How can get justice? It is possible to submit application to consumer court? What kind of document required? How to apply? more money required for this justification? E- MAIL ADDRESS joy.[protected] THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR PROMT RESPONSE THANKS, JOY THOMAS
Answers Other

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (1 minutes ago)
    no one is responding (game zone error)
    (2 minutes ago)
    Refund not done
    (29 minutes ago)
    mismatch name given in pf transfer doc to pf orgarnisation
    (41 minutes ago)
    The Silvertech Solution
    fraud call from company and threaten me for legal action
    (45 minutes ago)
    Clothing Heart
    product delivered is not what I ordered