Show menu
Ask a Question FAQ Sign in

Questions › Emplyee Contribution Health Scheme. Query

Emplyee Contribution Health Scheme. Query

 surendrasubudhi on May 6, 2012
Dear Sir, I am an Ex-Serviceman. I was a Sgt in Indian Air Force and retired from force on 31 Jul 2004 after serving for 20 years. Presently I am an employee of Container Corporation of India Ltd , a PSU under Ministry of Railway. I am availing medical facility as per Company policy. My question is that : Am I eligible for availing ECHS facility ? Waiting for your reply. Regards Ex-Sgt Surendra Subudhi Ser No 693704-L Mobile no [protected] email id- [protected]
Answers Health & Life Insurance

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (8 minutes ago)
    Eureka Forbes
    dust bags for euroclean vacuum cleaner
    (39 minutes ago)
    Tata Sky
    Money Debited but not credited
    (1 hours 3 minutes ago)
    Verification pending
    (2 hours 3 minutes ago)
    Finifox Fashion
    Order not delivered since 1 month
    (2 hours 4 minutes ago)
    Finifox Fashion
    Fraud site money deducted but no t delivered