Questions › Edit My Complaint

Edit My Complaint

 JD-Boy on May 13, 2019
Hi.. How can I edit my Compliant...which has been submitted... I want to remove my Phone Number. Rgds,
Answers Entertainment and Recreation


my detailed complaint of kerala water authority dated 19, 20, of may 2019 has no reply yet .you are repeating as it is short.connecting it to my ref.
Bhai mera b yahe prblm hai edit b nhi hora or nhi delete hora
3, 4 fake calls aare bhai galati hogai apne se

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (9 minutes ago)
    Hathway Cable & Datacom
    consistent calling for service
    (13 minutes ago)
    Reliance Digital
    cashback related
    (37 minutes ago)
    Icici Bank
    internet/imps fraud transaction
    (38 minutes ago)
    Hdfc Bank
    wrongful deduction of money from fastag wallet
    (43 minutes ago)
    Axis Bank
    credit card blocking