Questions › Drinking water complaint

Drinking water complaint

 Girija Sahu on Aug 5, 2017
What to when action not taken till now. number of ID 1634535 is this. Please guide what we can do now on 20th July complaint: Greetings. Your complaint has been forwarded to Delhi Jal Board customer service. You should receive a reply from the company representatives within several days. Please login to your account to view and update the status of your complaint. To view your complaint on click here We sincerely hope your issue will be resolved as soon as possible! Kind regards, Team
Answers Society & Culture

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (5 minutes ago)
    Unit Trust Of India Mutual Fund [Utimf]
    uti's rajyalakshmi unit plan missed document
    (5 minutes ago)
    The Lucky Man
    Online Purchase but any reply or send me item
    (7 minutes ago)
    (7 minutes ago)
    Unit Trust Of India Mutual Fund [Utimf]
    rajlakshmi unit plan ii clause xi dated 23/04/1998
    (11 minutes ago)
    I am complaining about my parcel