Questions › complaint for civil engineer

complaint for civil engineer

 narendrapatel on Nov 16, 2011
I want to know that how & where should i file a complaint against a civil engineer who left me in between for construction of my house. he is saying that he is not completing my work of construction, so i wanted to know how & where can I complaint about that civil engineer.
Answers Products & Services


before the commencement of work if there is any agreement copy between yourself and the civil engineer regarding the payment terms and the fulfilment of the same after completing the portion of the work stage by stage and if there is any deviation in that and you cam lodge police complaint that are you are being cheated after receiving the payment and not completing the work about the engineer and also approach consumer court for the same.

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (0 minutes ago)
    Axis Bank
    consolidated charges exorbitant
    (1 minutes ago)
    I not interested this job please return my total amount
    (3 minutes ago)
    Zoom Car
    wrongly charged
    (3 minutes ago)
    Ecom Express
    related my return order not yet returned to seller
    (4 minutes ago)
    remove my name and number and other details from sulekha site