Questions › Company is not giving my pf

Company is not giving my pf

 SonuSut on Apr 22, 2018
Hello Sir, I have worked in company for 5 months.Due to my dad had a heart operation, I had to quit my job without serving notice period.Now am asking them for my pf amount but they are not giving and telling me that "we won't give your pf amount, do whatever you can do.So please help me with the issue.
Answers Entertainment and Recreation


I would like to suggest to call PF Department on customer care portal. You can share your problem there, Company can not deny to give you money. They can recover the Non-satisfied Notice Period Penalty from your side.
So, talk to Provident Fund Customer Care. You will get exact solution from there.

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (0 minutes ago)
    Home Credit India Finance
    worst loan provider,telecallers irritates,more than 70 calls a day,
    (4 minutes ago)
    Home Credit India Finance
    limitless harassment by home credit
    (10 minutes ago)
    Type Jobs
    type jobs is this company is real or fake help me
    (14 minutes ago)
    voltas cooler not working properly
    (15 minutes ago)
    very very poor service ever.. I trusted but your service fooled me. very disappointed