Questions › Cheating


 ganz1234 on Apr 28, 2015
Hello sir/madam, I xxxx had given an amount of 10 lakhs of rupees to my friend in interest about 2years back, trusting him i didnot take any cheques or documents except a promisory note. For some months he paid some amount of money as interest but he failed to give my orginal amount asking him now he is not responding properly and also abusing me for asking the money. I even took my mom and sister to discuss about the matter and just give the proof or proper documents, for that he abused even my mom and sister and threatened us. I have done a big mistake in trusting a friend and without proper documents. So please kindly help me Yours sincerly Xxxxx
Answers Loans

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (5 minutes ago)
    Kings Solutions Group
    verify globe
    (8 minutes ago)
    Hdfc Bank
    chor bank / the board members of hdfc bank will get a wrost ### death
    (13 minutes ago)
    Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]
    amount deducted from my debit card booking not made
    (15 minutes ago)
    Nv Technology
    complaint against nv technology
    (15 minutes ago)
    Sahara India
    non payment of invested money