Questions › Change of Name in my Patta

Change of Name in my Patta

 Rajesh Gnanaraj on Nov 1, 2018
Land Document in the Name of my Father, but patta name in the name of My mother. What can I do ?. How to change the name and Patta ? The VAO forward to Eral Thasildhar, but this case pending from 03.10.2018 to till now.
Answers Government Organizations

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (12 minutes ago)
    transport company
    (3 hours 16 minutes ago)
    Kotak Mahindra Bank
    my money got deducted from my account but
    (3 hours 23 minutes ago)
    order delivered but not received - myntra
    (3 hours 56 minutes ago)
    Olymp Trade
    facing issue in transactions
    (4 hours 17 minutes ago)
    Woo Sale
    cheating on online booking sarees