Questions › change of my fathers name

change of my fathers name

 deepika1234 on Oct 16, 2011
Hi, iam studying 4-1 b-tech in a jntu affliated college.My fathers name has a spelling mistake. Please advice me how to change my fathers name
Answers Institutes

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (20 minutes ago)
    Visas Avenue
    worst service
    (23 minutes ago)
    Dd National Channel
    complaint regarding delay in ramayan
    (23 minutes ago)
    Madhurendra Kumar
    timeirregularities in telecast of repeat ramayan.
    (28 minutes ago)
    Premium Capital Research Indore
    submitted complained long back but no response of any positive refund
    (41 minutes ago)
    iphone 6s plus (2nd hand)