Questions › Change of Address

Change of Address

 sreelabose on Jun 24, 2010
I would like to change my current mailing address and have my permanent postal address recorded, so that I get my bills delivered to my changed address. What do I do?
Answers Credit Cards


My current address is 6 /2, Vasundhara Buildings, 8th Floor, Sarat Bose Road, Kolkata- 700020.

Please change it to 222A, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Road. Alaka Apartment, Flat 6/1, Kolkata- 700047

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (10 minutes ago)
    my account is blocked
    (17 minutes ago)
    Hdfc Bank
    replacement hdfc fastag not received since more than one month
    (27 minutes ago)
    What To Wear India
    cloth ordering
    (30 minutes ago)
    to reopen flipkart account
    (31 minutes ago)
    Hathway Cable & Datacom
    no service is provided and no refund is done