Questions › Case against Traffic Police

Case against Traffic Police

 bentickbe on May 2, 2010
Hi frndz nice to c thiz website. Gud noon everyone, am working as a software engineer from chennai. Can any one help me? Friday[protected] myself and my frnd was driving 2 wheeler from koyambedu to anna nagar (Chennai) we were drunk and drive. My frnd was driving the vehicle. We got into the traffic police. He used some harsh words to me (Guys keep it in mind i didnt drive my bike) he fined for 2000 rs he gave the charge slip and everything. He asked me that i[censored] r software eng we wont give respect n all rubish words. They took us to police station. I said that i wil complain to consumer court... Even we have human rights. They case a file against me for 75 case. Is thr any possible way to file a case againt that traffic police. I didnt do any mistake. Plz reply anyone.
Answers Motorcycles & Scooters

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (13 minutes ago)
    Blue Dart Express
    complaining about 69543105413
    (25 minutes ago)
    my account is blocked
    (32 minutes ago)
    Hdfc Bank
    replacement hdfc fastag not received since more than one month
    (42 minutes ago)
    What To Wear India
    cloth ordering
    (45 minutes ago)
    to reopen flipkart account