Ask a question about a company or product of your interest Ask a Question

wrong transcript

 priyank2606 on May 15, 2018
I ordered transcript online from mail transcript they send sealed envelope of my college but I need one more document in the envelope so I go to my college for add one more document when authorized person opened enevlope she said it is not transcript it is only verified marksheet and the mail...
 Read Answers

Delay in courier delivery

 Ganeshb81 on Apr 27, 2018
First flight as big brand it is shame that courier booked on 23rd april not yet reached till date 27 april. con no - B991B9554659. Change your name to bullack kart courier service....
 Read Answers

what about my order status-201804141538173171875

 Badrinarayan parida on Apr 26, 2018
my order no-201804141538173171875 i already paid for my order what about my status...
 Read Answers

Messages under my account

 shreyaagarwall11 on Apr 22, 2018
How see the messages which has been sent to me in I received two messages for which i received email in my mail box but i am not able to see here....
 Read Answers

imp prasanna

 prasanna chowdary on Apr 20, 2018
i have got the massage that u have won coca cola promotion UK and they are asking to pau 19750 for clerance for aparcel can we trust this...
 Read Answers

how to pay BDA property tax for year 2018-19 through online

 Damodar Ambar on Apr 2, 2018
let me know the details of necessary website or link of the same, how to pay BDA property tax for year 2018-19 through online...
 Read Answers


 aryaanshunitish on Mar 28, 2018
My sim is not linking from aadhaar and not upgrading in 4g. i have complaneing from 1 year no action will be taken from anyone.pls help whenever it will not be linked at 31march then it will closed. how can i link my aadhaar or what i have to do.client no. 9532449992...
 Read Answers

Complaint remove request.

 Rajesh_Chal on Mar 21, 2018
Hello Team, Greetings. Can you please help me in removing below complaint that i raise long back. My issue is resolved and I don't want the complaint to be active. Subject: Voonik Online Shopping — Order not received Name: Rajesh Muduluri Created on Nov 8, 2015. Regards, Rajesh...
 Read Answers

sending OTP number

 Prapancham Ravindran on Mar 13, 2018
dear sir am PRAPANCHAM RAVINDRAN from Chennai south India in India,,,,,,your valuable having my own account and everyday as usual am log in and see my account.....that is my routine......but for the last 1 month am facing lot of difficulty to open my account....every time...
 Read Answers


 rkkp on Mar 9, 2018
में जलालआना रोड,कोटकपूरा, जिला फरीदकोट (पंजाब का निवासी हु| मेरे घर के पास मोहल्ले वाले काफी कूड़ा फेकते है और उनके...
 Read Answers

Unable to log in

 avi@199424 on Mar 6, 2018
Unable to log in with my another account which has username "Abhishek@199424".No email id is matched with it.Please suggest me what to do now...
 Read Answers

complaintene ke baad kitane dino me karvahi hogi

 badal Mankar on Feb 23, 2018
hamene aapake pass complaint karane ke baad kitane dino me karavahi shuru hogi....
 Read Answers

Need BSES electricity bill for January 2000

 kchettiar on Feb 22, 2018
I need to get a copy of the bses electricity bill for the january 2000 due to SRA requirements. Can you please help as how we can get that....
 Read Answers

Sir Please Tell Me Does ONGC Give Regular Job to Their Apprentice ( Trainees ) After their Complete Training ?

 Rahul@123qwerty on Feb 16, 2018
Sir Please Tell Me Does ONGC Give Regular Job to Their Apprentice ( Trainees ) After their Complete Training ? Plz Reply In My Email Id
 Read Answers


 prem kanta boro on Feb 8, 2018
Hello sir i am prem kanta boro i got user id and password but how to work is it also i am very confuses please help me....
 Read Answers

tenant - non payment of rent

 zakirh0002 on Feb 5, 2018
My tenant has not paid rent for more than 9 months and has left the premises in a horrible condition along with electricity dues. In August 2017 he gave a cheque which bounced and the Bank has put penalty for us instead of catching the culprit. Police complaint apparently doesn't help...
 Read Answers

handbag lost

 jagadeeshnaidu licAgent on Feb 2, 2018
MaaAmmayi Dt.11.01'2018 rojuna Hyderabad, MGBS Nundi Khammam ravadaniki Kotilo Citybus diginapudu Handbag Miss ayindi, cellphone & 500/_ bank, adharcard etc unnayi. yemayina samacharam labhiste please. Makutelupagalaru. (Aa roju ilantivi jarugutunnayani anni bassullo hecharincharu)...
 Read Answers

Any legal course of action against white collar frauders

 Kurnool Ahmed on Feb 1, 2018
i am surprised that after numerous complaints this people are freely calling people to get money on promise of providing jobs in India and aboard. Is their any forum or legal authority who can take some actions against the said people as they are cheating poor people. Friends...
 Read Answers

Bijay kumar mondal

 Bijay Mondal on Feb 1, 2018
Document's not download...
 Read Answers

I want to change my mom name in army documents as my father is passed away

 summy_1993 on Jan 31, 2018
Hi Sir, I want to change my mother's name and age in army documents as my father is passed away and he is also a retired army person. my mother name is heera devi but in army discharge book her name is Krishni Devi. My mom also have joint account with my father . Can you please...
 Read Answers

Claim amount of repar of vehicle

 scjakhmola on Jan 27, 2018
One day when I was coming out of a petrol pump & the truck was also coming from the pump. I stopped my car on left side of road as one lady passerby was going to cross the road, since I I had to turn left further after 50 meters hence I was on left side of road.Suddenly the truck started...
 Read Answers

recharge mobile aertel

 csc bharkhar on Jan 25, 2018
सर मैं ग्राहक का 148 रूपये का रिचार्ज क्र रहा था | कुछ देर बाद उसमे time out लिखा तो मैंने balence चेक किया तो देखा की एक बार नही...
 Read Answers

bpo project

 amuldholakia on Jan 18, 2018
Hello Everyone I also cheated with VRX hospitality. hyflyer ouysourcing Arpita Agrwal Khushi Dave vishal Raval deepak jhoshi Dhaval Bhandari Mail id- Skype id- these all people were involved From VRX Outsourcing & Hyflyer...
 Read Answers

Requesting Bank details & adhaar

 TejasreeP on Jan 12, 2018
I have paid some amount to digital india deal and they want to refund my amount. For that, they are asking me to send a soft copy of photograph adhaar & bank details. Is it safe to give the details as a part of collecting my money back Please suggest...
 Read Answers

Abnormal Palghar Passanger in Lokshakti Train

 sonal_parera on Jan 5, 2018
Do not stop Lokshakti and flying queen trains in Palghar. Palghar passengers should be barred from traveling in the reserved coach. Palghar is of the public third class level. The people who do harassment. Lokshakti train, Mainly S3 and S2 Palghar passenger are dirty mind who harassment to public....
 Read Answers

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
Immigration Solutions
Fraud Service
(15 minutes ago)
Tata Sky DTH
excessive replacements unnecessary charges and now ownership by customer care
(38 minutes ago)
Abt Parcel Service
despatching to the wedding address
(1 hours 1 minutes ago)
octa air tv antenna
(1 hours 7 minutes ago)
octa air antenna