Questions › Transfer of Shares

Transfer of Shares

 jazeera on May 5, 2010
I have been trying to get new certificates re-issued for old certificates of shares I bought back in the 80s from Karvy Consultant. It has been over 2 years now and they hasn't been playing ball with me. They are now asking me to file a Rectified Transfer Deed together with the shares. I sent them the original certificates way back and I do have copies of them. Where can I download a rectified transfer deed for Reliance industries? Seems like Karvy loves harrassing people and there is no recourse but to live with them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Vish
Answers Stock Market

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (2 minutes ago)
    Icici Bank
    DP Charges Fraud - ICICI
    (4 minutes ago)
    HDFC Life
    18545121- policy number - khalid hasan
    (16 minutes ago)
    Reliance Communications
    Reliance cheating customers with 4G service
    (18 minutes ago)
    Branded London Looks Set Of 5 Shirts @ 50%
    (19 minutes ago)
    Club Mahindra Holidays
    Refund of Membership Aamount