Questions › District Consumer Court and RTI

District Consumer Court and RTI

 Syed Nazim Hussain on Jun 9, 2012
Can I place an RTI for the delay in part of District Consumer Court, Guwahati ? I had placed an complain at Guwahati District Consumer Court in 2007, I have been waiting for the last Five Years to get a justice. from Nazim,
Answers Government Organizations

Post your Answer


    Recently Discussed

    (4 minutes ago)
    Tata Indicom
    CDMA 1X USB Modem Installer software
    (5 minutes ago)
    Street Style Store
    No Response in Regards to Return of Product
    (10 minutes ago)
    Way2Online Retail Private Limited (
    Ordered products not delivered on payment, not responding to calls & mails
    (17 minutes ago) / Way2Online Retail
    When is my replacement item shipped or refund the money, please urgently.
    (19 minutes ago)
    Tikona has no disconnection my policy - user id : 1114440604