Ask a question about a company or product of your interest Ask a Question Ask a Question

Seizing of mobile phones in colleges

 dinesh069 on May 27, 2014
im studying in a anna university affliated college in tamilnadu. my mobile was seized by college management,even in HOSTEL, is there any rule in seizing the mobile in hostels? their punishment also so crucial.. they made a set of their own break the phone when seized(not yet...
Read Answers Universities

MMS from unknown number "TA-654334"

 rake25 on May 24, 2014
I have received two mms from TA-654334, dated 22 APR( which I couldnt open and it expired when I noticed it) and on 24 May . The 2nd mms is one inspirational mms, saying " There is no end, There is no Beginning, There is only infinite passion of life. GOOD MORNING". I am in India....
Read Answers Education

Deporting of a student

 Bhavesh Hotchandani on May 22, 2014
I study in a private university in the state of Rajasthan, i have done nothing wrong against the university nor have I broken any laws. I have remained true to studies and focused on nothing else. Due to a study course, I had to leave the university without permission(after my semester was...
Read Answers Universities

redeem my degree , is there any posiblity?????????

 kanmanivenky on May 14, 2014
hi, I did MCA at RRE college, Maduravayal, when i was in the final sem(Project) in 2008 I could'nt attend, with concern to my personal issuses, so do i have any possiblity to finish it now 2014, kindly guide me....
Read Answers Education

how to findout fraud consultancy?

 muthulakshmisundaram on May 14, 2014
Dear sir, I am a fresher in B.E in electronics and communication department.I saw one fresher training with stipend in GSIIT consultancy in Bangalore.The consultancy initially,asked Rs.4000.I don't know the consultancy is fraud or not? Kindly,you will give best solution for this......
Read Answers Education

about gb nagar scholarship

 ajjuyad on May 11, 2014
i want to know that , what about gb nagar's scholarship progamme , when it will be distributed , either distributed or not ....
Read Answers Universities

mphil microbiology

 vahitha on May 9, 2014
i have completed m.phil., microbiology 2006-2007 batch.inever get How to get tc?...
Read Answers Education

to get Bca regular degree certificate from madras university

 kavidev on May 7, 2014
Dear sir I m the student of Annai veilankannis college Madras university batch 2005 to 2008 bca regular but i had arrear tat time but i cleared in 2013 i got provisional certificate but till now i didnt get my defree certificate i applied for my degree certificate in march 2014 but...
Read Answers Universities

amet university chennai

 rajismita on May 1, 2014
is this amet university is fake or real...
Read Answers Universities

about amet university chennai

 rajismita on May 1, 2014
is this university is fake or real...
Read Answers Universities

abusing in schools

 cool pwince on Apr 17, 2014
Is there any right to any principal to abuse in the principal's office..?...
Read Answers Schools

I lost my Register No (TNPSC)

 MMDMustafa on Apr 16, 2014
Respected Sir, I lost my tnpsc register number, Please help me to find it. Here my details Name: M Md Mustafa Shariff DOB: 16.01.1978 EMail: EXAM: AMO Unani DOE: 06.01.2013...
Read Answers Education

Delay in starting GFAR program by IFBI,Hyderabad

 Aman 0001 on Apr 14, 2014
I enrolled in GFAR progarm ( IFBI ), in Baseerbagh center, Hyderabad in March 2014 and deposited fee amount. Center assured to start batch by 20th March but still center is not starting the course and whenever I asked they told that course will start soon. Week after week they are stretching...
Read Answers Institutes

Embedded course

 SaranBhuvana on Apr 8, 2014
Mercury software solutions which is located in nungambakkam...
Read Answers Institutes

Complaints on University

 Divya Bheemmaiah on Apr 5, 2014
Hi Can anyone tell me who will be right person to help me on issues on a KSOU university,mysore. Dia...
Read Answers Universities

Dear sir,

 bro on Apr 3, 2014
i need my prepaid call history of last three months an u please send me by mail i it is possible, if it is possible i will place the number here. contact me under sign, Regards, Mahamood pasha
Read Answers Schools


 Vinoth.smpk on Mar 28, 2014
sir, I want qualiflying of the BE aeronatic staff ....
Read Answers Education

degree course?

 Swaminathan Nagarajan on Mar 25, 2014
hi, my name is swaminathan , I finished my 10th standard only now I want to do UG courses in any degree .pls clarify to me n which university in tamilnadu or across india I can do degree through distance education, pls give me positive answer,,,,........
Read Answers Universities

To remove comments from

 jfdo on Mar 19, 2014
Hi, I had once posted an comments against an SAP institute as they were not teaching properly and delaying a lot. But now I have completed the course and received the certificate so would like to withdraw those comments from the website. kindly advise....
Read Answers Institutes

can i submit my synopsis at anna university of technology or anna university, without any publication? on Mar 18, 2014
Hi every one, can i submit my synopsis at anna university of technology or anna university, without any publications? please i expect valuable reply from superiors. Year of admission:2009-2010 Name of University: Anna University of Technology City: Coimbatore...
Read Answers Universities


 Karthikeyan Sambandam on Mar 14, 2014
Read Answers Schools

complaints for shop clues

 chhavi p arora on Mar 8, 2014
i have complaint for u,but no responce....
Read Answers Schools


 pramya96 on Mar 6, 2014
hi when i renwed my employment shows that your registration is lapsed.if u know the solution for this issue please mail me my email
Read Answers Education


 hkr on Mar 6, 2014
Hi I have Reliance net connect but unfortunately lost my data card number. Kindly provide me as per the details of my data card as follows:- MODEL- EC150 FCC ID- Q15EC122 RSN- RHWCDD230096759 MEID-A000001A2AC066 PLEASE SEND ME MY DATA CARD NUMBER ON
Read Answers Schools

iase university approved from 2008 to 2013 by ugc,dec and aicte & mhrd

 kamboj0074 on Mar 3, 2014
ear Sir /Mam. I am done graduation ( from iase university.i take admission in 2008.Pls tell me this is valid or not. And also tell me this is approved for center govt job and state govt job. And how to i get a letter noc. iase university give me letter for his recognition from jun July...
Read Answers Universities

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
Poor services of Idea
(21 minutes ago)
T-shirt Mania of (5 Collar T-shirts & 2 Round neck T-shirts) of TSX- XL
(31 minutes ago)
Main Balance Deduction
(38 minutes ago)
Idea Cellular
Deducting balance & mentally tortured
(1 hours 0 minutes ago)
Track my Mobile through IMEI code